- The baby now weighs almost one pound / 430 grams, measures nearly 11 inches/ just over 27 centimetres long
- The baby is getting heavier but her skin still appears wrinkled as she needs to gain more weight.
- The lips are distinct & the eyes are formed
- Formation of tooth buds beneath the gum line
- The baby sleeps 12-14 hrs/day, in cycles
Starting now, you’ll begin to put on weight more steadily. You may crave certain foods and you may notice an increased (but not bloody) vaginal discharge. Both are a normal part of being pregnant.