- The Embryo growing inside your uterus is the size of a Poppy seed (Khus Khus)
- The neural tube is formed, from which the brain, backbone, and spinal cord and nerves will sprout
- The heart and the circulatory system begin to appear in the middle layer
- Protective Cushioning made of Amniotic sac and fluid starts forming
If you haven’t already tried a home pregnancy test, taking one now to confirm your pregnancy.
The other signs that show you could be pregnant as well
- Bloating ( due to increased Progesterone)
- Mild cramping
- Mood Swings (Due to fluctuating )hormones
Antenatal care is one of the best ways to ensure the health of you & your baby throughout pregnancy.