Dr. Nanda Rajaneesh, an eminent Surgeon, endowed with rich and diverse experience and distinguished academic record, has established herself as a Specialist in Minimal invasive Gastrointestinal surgery (Laparoscopy), Breast surgery and Surgical Oncology. She has done her training from TATA Memorial and Bariatric Surgery program from Belgium. With an experience of over 21 years her expertise is in Breast Surgery, surgical oncology, minimally invasive gastrointestinal surgery.
- MBBS – JJM Medical College , Davangere, 1996
- MS – General Surgery – Kuvempu Univerisity, 1999
- Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS) – Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Karnataka, 2000
- AFCRI – Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Karnataka, 2000
- Fellowship of Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India(FACRSI) – Fellow of International College of Surgeons, 2005
- Fellowship G.I. Surgical Oncology – Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai, 2005
- Fellowship In Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery – St. Nicolas Hospital, Belgium, 2007
- Executive Member of Laparoscopy Association of India
- Member of Royal College of Surgeons.