Dr. Prashanth has over 8 years of experience. He has extensive experience in handling extreme preterm and sick babies. His special interest include neonatal ventilation, chronic lung disease of pre mature babies. His other areas of interest lies in training of handling emergency pediatrics, pediatrics growth and development. He is responsible for clinical management of LBW/VLBW/ELBW.
- Diploma in Child Health Diplomate in National Board & Clinical fellowship in Perinatal Medicine
- Diplomate in National Board & Clinical fellowship in Perinatal Medicine.
- IAP – Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- NNF – National Neonatal Forum
- PGPN – Post Graduate Prental Nutrition