Dr.Shanthala T working consultant gynaecological endoscopic surgeon and Infertility specialist with 12 years’ experience in the field of Laparoscopy and Infertility. She has done under graduation from Mysore medical college, post-graduation from Kasturba medical college Mangalore, MAHE University, in Obstetrics and gynecological later underwent training in gynecologic oncology in Kidwai institute of oncology and joined Fellowship in gynecologic endoscopy and got degree from Rajeev Gandhi University of health science. Bengaluru. Later went to University of kiel,Germany Jun 2012 and got Diploma in gynaecological endoscopy degree and clinical observership in gynaecological oncology at segal cancer center got trained in robotics also ,Montreal Canada.Have level I training in Ultra-sonography.
- MBBS – University Of Mysore, 2001
- MS – Obstetrics and Gynecology – Kasturba Medical College (Mahe), 2004
- Fellowship in Laparoscopy – RGUHS, 2009
- Karnataka Medical Council
- Member of FOGSI and Indian Gynaecological Laparoscopic Association
- Removed successfully huge uterus with many fibroids measuring 2500gm laparoscopically and Routinely performing such heavy fibroid and uterus removal surgeries
- Successfully removed big fibroid (About 9 month pregnant size) in unmarried girl laparoscopically