Motherhood brings to you a comprehensive package of antenatal classes. Preparing yourself for delivery is as important as the delivery itself. Motherhood’s Just Me antenatal classes aim to make you fitter and stronger, all to make your pregnancy as comfortable and worry-free as possible.
During pregnancy, a regular exercise regime is as important as having a balanced and nutritious diet. Motherhood’s antenatal classes are designed to ensure just that.
What to expect from Just Me Antenatal Classes?
- A deeper understanding of the various settings available for labour and birth
- Preparation for labour and child birth
- Comprehensive knowledge about lactation and feeding
- Session 1 : Introduction to pregnancy and nutrition during pregnancy
- Session 2 : Exercise Session
- Session 3 : Nutrition during lactation and learning to breast feed
- Session 4 : Exercise Session
- Session 5 : Session on ‘First meal is a big deal’
- Session6 : Exercise Session
- Session 7 : Birthing techniques & newborn care
- Session 8 : Exercise Session
1. Partners are encouraged to attend the sessions
2. Exercise sessions are only for the expecting mother
3. Couples can enroll for the sessions any time after anomaly scan i.e.between 19 – 36 weeks
4. Lamaze classes may be initiated only at 34-35 weeks (Prior appointment required)
5. Each session is for 45 minutes -1 hour
6. Timings of classes will be sent to you via e-mail
7. Max class size is 15 couples, spillover leads to second batch in same month
8. There will be 15 minutes break between the session and refreshments will be served