Archana Reddy comes with 6 years of experience as a Dietitian, she’s responsible for preparing Meal Menu for the subjects involved in Clinical trials. Also as a stretch activity, responsible for single point of communication with Ethics Committee to get the approval for the Clinical Study Protocols. She is also expert in diet counselling, weight loss, weight gain and customized diet instructions based on client goals.
- June 2016- August 2016: Lactation Educator Training Program from University of California.
- 2005 – 2006: Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition & Health Care Management from Dr.Reddy’s Foundation for Health Education, Hyderabad.
- 2002 – 2005: Bachelor of Science (Microbiology&Genetics) with 70% from Aurora Degree College, Hyderabad.
- 2000 – 2002: Intermediate with 76% from Little Flower Junior College, Hyderabad.
- 1999 – 2000: S.S.C with 77% from Jeevadan Convent High School, Yellareddy, NZB.
- Paper Presentation on ALBINISM.
- Various projects and presentations on Diabetes and Cardiology and Other health aspects like Osteoporosis.
- Nutrition program in Infosys India Pvt Ltd.
You Can now enquire about Dr. Archana by filling in the form