Dr Abhijit Mhapankar
Rich combination of expertise and care taking care of the Little One!
Medical care of newborn infants, children, and adolescents require caring hands, a cheerful smile, little playful attitude and above all the necessary skill to deliver the best clinical outcomes. Dr. Abhijit Mhapankar at Motherhood Women & Children’s Hospital, Navi Mumbai, is a combination of abundance in expertise and child care. He offers fourteen years of rich experience as a pediatrician and neonatologist.
A qualified medical practitioner, Dr. Abhijit is proficient in identifying, diagnosing and treating the various health issues and problems related to infants and children. A true professional who keeps himself abreast with the latest advancements in his field, he is equipped with the requisite knowledge and the expertise not just to address a diverse set of conditions but also suggests ways prevent them.
Passionate about critical neonatal care practice with sound clinical experience in managing NICU, Dr. Abhijit has successfully fulfilled his role as Principal Consultant of a Level III Tertiary Care NICU for the past nine years. After completing his MBBS from Grant Medical College & Sir JJ Group of Hospitals Mumbai University, he went on to pursue DCH (Diploma in Child Health) from the same institute. He is also an FCPS (Child Health) Fellow of College of Physicians and Surgeons (Child Health) from College of Physicians and Surgeons of Bombay.
Dr Abhijit has several certifications to his credit including Post-Graduate Diploma in Medico legal Services (PGDMLS) from Symbiosis Centre for Health Care, Pune. He is also a member of the National Faculty on Neonatal Resuscitation; an Instructor of the IAP-LDSC-NSSK Neonatal Resuscitation Program, and faculty at various regional and international conferences on Kangaroo Mother Care, neonatology, perinatology, basic and advanced neonatal resuscitation workshops, breast feeding and lactation.
In addition, he is involved in organizing various conferences and workshops. He is a life member of National Neonatology Forum, and Indian Academy of Pediatrics. He also served as executive board member of Navi Mumbai of Pediatrics during 2018-2020 and 2011-2013.
If you are looking for an expert who thoroughly understands your infant’s or your child’s precise medical condition before prescribing a care regime, Dr. Abhijit Mhapankar has the best to offer for your little one!
- Member of the National Faculty on Neonatal Resuscitation.
- Instructor of the IAP-LDSC-NSSK Neonatal Resuscitation Program.
- Faculty at Various regional and International Conferences on Kangaroo Mother Care, Neonatology, Perinatology, Basic and advanced Neonatal Resuscitation Workshops, Breast Feeding and Lactation
- PGDMLS(Post-Graduate Diploma in Medico legal Services from Symbiosis Centre for Health Care,Pune
- Life Member National Neonatology Forum.
- Life Member Indian Academy of Pediatrics.
- Executive Board Member of Navi Mumbai of Pediatrics (2018-2020)
- Executive Board Member of Navi Mumbai of Pediatrics (2011-2013)
- Maharashtra Medical Council Registration No.2000/02/1354