Dr. Kritika Bolia
Dr. Kritika Bolia has comprehensive 6 years of experience in provision and co-ordination of a high-quality Women health physiotherapy services.
She has been successfully involved in conducting Antenatal/postnatal classes since last 6 years.She offers evidence-based movement classes which are educational, supportive, fun and effective.Her primary goal is to assist new mothers with pregnancy and post natal recovery.
She is a specialized Physiotherapist available at our hospital for the assessment and management of a range of conditions which affect a woman’s body across the lifespan, from the young athlete to the childbearing woman to the menopausal to the elderly.
She has developed a passion for holistic Women health care. Experience in quality improvement activities and developing protocols for the best practice and management of continence issues, bowel and bladder management, back pain and other complications in pregnancy, rectus diastasis, and post gynecological surgery, and conditions like PCOS.
She dedicates herself providing antenatal sessions at various clinics, hospitals and fitness studios,advising pregnant women about the importance of exercises and its types,postural care and breathing during pregnancy.
She has contributed articles for newspapers and magazines and also successfully taking various corporate sessions on topics like ‘Ergonomics, Healthy Lifestyle, Exercise at desk, Exercise is medicine.”
- Certified Prenatal/Postnatal Exercise trainer, Ahmedabad
- Observership at Samved Hospital, Ahmedabad
- Internship at multi-specialty hospital.
Dr. Kritika BoliaBPT, MPT (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
- Successfully completed thesis on the topic “PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLE TRAINING IN PREVENTION OF URINARY INCONTINENCE: AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY”
- Contributed a unit titled as “Pre-Natal exercises and the Benefits of pre-natal Exercises” in the book “PREGNANCY IN BRIEF”.
- She ensures a safe and healthy pregnancy through exercises and aims at natural delivery.
- Through her guidance and classes limits the complications related to pregnancy and makes the health of the mother and baby her priority.
- Through her Postnatal exercises and care, she ensures the mother reaches her pre-pregnant state soon and focuses on toning and strengthening of the body.
- Helps the new mother cope up with post-partum depression and stress.