Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar
Dr Pavan Murdeshwar is a board-certified Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive surgeon. He completed his medical training in 2009, following which he sought his interests in plastic surgery. He started his surgical career at the prestigious Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital in New Delhi, known for its largest Plastic Surgery department. Inspired by the subject, immediately he perceived the specialist training in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery and Microsurgery at Bangalore and started his practice. Oriented more towards the aesthetic and reconstructive aspects of the vast subject, Dr Pavan began focussing on the body countering surgeries which includes liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), breast augmentation and reduction. He has also found himself interested in the facial rejuvenation, lasers and anti-aging treatment. Within a very short time he has achieved a popularity, for which many people take decades. Today Dr Pavan is the most sought Cosmetic surgeon and has patients from different parts of the country and overseas. People do approach him and seek his suggestions for various reconstructive options as well, be it for congenital anomalies in a child or post oncological reconstructions like breast cancers.
Dr Pavan is an active member of many reputed organizations and have many articles published in Indian & International papers. He is committed to the provision of safe, meticulous, and the highest quality of care in order to achieve the best outcomes. Dedicated to remaining at the forefront of his field and updating knowledge and technical skills of the highest standards, he regularly attends renowned national and international plastic surgery conferences, meetings and courses. His surgical skills and clinical judgment are valued and thus sought by an expansive number of clients. Being a part of many associations, he has kept his dedication beyond the awards and certifications, to concentrate more on student teaching and motivation. Further he is interested in creating the opportunities for many budding plastic surgeons by training them well and increasing the public awareness about the department.
Dr Pavan is known for his detailed patient counselling and explanations, by providing the due anatomical, surgical and prognostic details of their condition. He is well versed in various spoken languages which in itself gives more ease in conversation. The maximum patient gratification is considered during a consultation with him. The expert hand, better knowledge and the continued touch with the latest innovations in the field, makes him to stand out from the rest.
- Lifetime member of Indian Medical Association.
- Member of AOCMF
Dr. Pavan N MurdeshwarMBBS, MS, MCh (Plastic Surgery)
- Poster presentation on “a Rare Case of Spigelian Hernia- A Case Report and review of literature” at ASICON 2012, Kolkata.
- Oral presentation on “Recurrent sacrococcygeal Teratoma in Adult – Dual approach for complete Excision” at 1st Indian Cancer Congress 2013, New Delhi.
- Thesis on “Tru-cut Biopsy v/s FNAC in the diagnosis of Carcinoma breast- a prospective study in 100 patients” , 2013.
- Publication of “Barbed sutures in Tendon Repair” in Journal of Advanced Plastic Surgery and Research, 2015.
- Publication on “Effect of Enalapril on Hypertrophic scars and Keloids” in Journal of Advanced Plastic Surgery and Research, 2015.
- Paper presentation on “ Reconstruction in High Voltage Electrical Burns- a Prospective Study” at NABICON 2017, New Delhi.