1800 108 8008
Dr. Swatika Kumari
DEPARTMENTPregnancy Care/ Obstetrics, Visiting Consultants
Dr. Swatika Kumar is a result-oriented medical practitioner and expert who is completely engaged with patient care, having 18 years of dedicated experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology. She provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment services for patients; aims at promoting optimal wellness for women.
Her experience extends across various ailments, and she is skilled in handling cases related to Hysteroscopy, Uterus/ Uterine Prolapse, Fibroid Treatment, Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI), Endoscopy, IVF, Tubectomy, Caesarean, NVD, D&C etc.
Extremely effective in managing emergency situations in strict compliance with quality, safety, and infection control standards.
- Extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of women’s diseases, especially those dealing with the female reproductive system
- Experience in performing medical examinations using standard medical procedures
- Extensive knowledge of CPR, emergency medical procedures and primary care principles and practices
- Strong knowledge of drugs and their indications, dosing, side effects, and proper administration as well as of OR, pre-op and/or post-op procedures
- Able to communicate medical information to professional practitioners and to educate patients and/or families as to the nature of disease, providing instruction on proper care and treatment
- Wide network of professional contacts in the medical and gynecologic fields
- Observation, assessment, diagnostic and surgical skills