At Motherhood hospital, we facilitate International patients at each step of medical trip to ensure hassle free visit. A dedicated team is available to guide patients for arranging relevant documents and necessary stuff through check list to avoid anxiety at last moment before they depart from their home country.
The International Patients Department at Motherhood Hospital was established to assist patients in planning and preparing their travel itinerary to the hospital. We take the effort to not only provide you with world-class medical treatment and procedures but ensure you feel most at home and comfortable throughout your care with us.
Procedures & Surgeries
- Hysteroscopic Adhesiolysis
- Hysteroscopic Myomectomy
- Hysteroscopic Resection of Septum
- Laparoscopic conservative surgery for Endometriosis
- Laparoscopic Abdominal Cerclage for failed vaginal cerclage procedure
- Conservative surgery for adenomyosis
- Sling surgery for prolapse of uterus
- Conservative management for torsion of ovarian cyst
- Laparoscopic Tuboplasty
- Surgeries for stress urinary incontinence (TVT, TOT, laparoscopic Burch colposuspension)
- Laparoscopic Sling surgeries for prolapse of uterus
- Sacrocolpopexy for vault prolapse
- Surgery for fistulas (vesico-vaginal fistula and recto-vaginal fistula)
- Vaginoplasty for agenesis of vagina
- Correction of transverse vaginal septum
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Correction of Oblique Vaginal Septum
- Laparoscopic staging for carcinoma of endometrium (TLH, pelvic and paraaortic lymphadenectomy)
- Laparoscopic staging for early stage ovarian malignancy
- Laparoscopic debulking after neoadjuvant chemotherapy in cases of advanced ovarian cancer
- Ovariopexy for cancer patients who need pelvic irradiation
- Hair fall treatment and transplantation.
- Vaginoplasty/ rejuvenation
- Skin treatments
- Facial Aesthetics
- Pediatric plastic surgery
ASSISTING YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR PATIENT JOURNEY
End to End Processing
- General Enquiry
- Pre-Operative Consultation with the Surgeon
- Medical opinion by experts
- Visa assistance
- Booking, Arrival
- Medical Visa
- Photographs (passport size)
- Investigation Reports
- Treatment plan provided by local hospital.
Visa Application Procedures
- Foreign patients can refer to India’s Bureau of Immigration website to learn more about India’s Visa requirements and regulations here: http://boi.gov.in/content/registration-requirements-foreign-national.
- For a detailed explanation on your Visa requirements, please download our form here.
Note: Patients from Pakistan and Bangladesh are required to complete their registration within the first 24 hours at the nearest Police Station/Commissioner’s Office. Visa and Transit documents and instructions are further provided by an Motherhood Hospitals International Patients Care Representative. For specific questions and assistance with preparing your travel documents, simply fill in the form on the right-hand side to talk with our International Representative