Motherhood brings to you a comprehensive package of antenatal classes. Preparing yourself for delivery is as important as the delivery itself. Motherhood’s Just Me antenatal classes aim to make you fitter and stronger, all to make your pregnancy as comfortable and worry-free as possible.
Motherhood Just Me Package. includes
Session 1 Introduction to pregnancy and nutrition during pregnancy
Session 2 Exercise Session
Session 3 Nutrition during lactation and learning to breast feed
Session 4 Exercise Session
Session 5 Session on ‘First meal is a big deal’
Session6 Exercise Session
Session 7 Birthing techniques & new-born care
Session 8 Exercise Session
FAQs for Just Me Package.
During pregnancy, a regular exercise regime is as important as having a balanced and nutritious diet.Motherhood’s antenatal classes are designed to ensure just that.
A deeper understanding of the various settings available for labour and birth
Preparation for labour and child birth.
Comprehensive knowledge about lactation and feeding
You might be able to attend introductory classes on baby care early in pregnancy, but most antenatal classes
start around 8-10 weeks before your baby is due, when you are around 30-32 weeks pregnant. If you’re
expecting twins, start your classes when you’re around 24 weeks pregnant because your babies are more likely
to be born early.
1. Partners are encouraged to attend the sessions
2. Exercise sessions are only for the expecting mother
3. Couples can enrol for the sessions any time after anomaly scan i.e. Between 19 – 36 weeks
4. Lamaze classes may be initiated only at 34-35 weeks (Prior appointment required)
5. Each session is for 45 minutes -1 hour.
6. Timings of classes will be sent to you via e-mail
7. Max class size is 15 couples, spill over leads to second batch in same month
8. There will be 15 minutes break between the session and refreshments will be served