Dr. Aarthi S. Jayraj is a Gynecological Oncologist, who completed her MD(OG) and MCh in Gynecological Oncology from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. She has completed an International Gynecologic Oncology observership at the Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center and the Harvard Medical School in Boston, USA. She has been trained in the entire spectrum of Gynecological Oncology from the preventive aspects, diagnosing and managing gynecological cancers to palliation and end-of-life treatment.
• Preinvasive lesions of the cervix like conization, LEEP, trachelectomy
• Radical hysterectomy (type A to type D)
• Standard staging procedures for gynaecologic cancers
• Pelvic exenteration
• Retrograde hysterectomy
• Fertility conserving surgeries for early-stage cancers
• HIPEC (heated intraperitoneal chemotherapy), PIPAC