Wellness Health Cheakup
- HB, TC, DC
- ESR, PCV, MCV
- MCHC, TLS, RBS
- Platelet Count
- Urine Routine Test
- Stool Routine Test
- Pap Smear
CONSULTATION WITH DOCTORS
- Please come empty stomach with overnight fasting.(8 to 12 hrs). Can have 2-3 glasses of plain water.
- Kindly note that the reporting time for the health check is between 07:30am – 8:00am.
- In case you are taking any medication, please bring your prescription / medication along with you.
- If you are a diabetic or a cardiac patient, please inform the Health Check desk.
- Please inform us in case if you are pregnant or suspected pregnancy.
- Please do not give urine sample for examination during menses.
- A small stool sample should be brought in a clean plastic/glass container. The containers may be collected earlier from the Hospital Health Check desk.
- Parents are requested to wear comfortable Cotton clothes.
- In case of emergencies and technical breakdowns you may have to wait.
- Overnight fasting is preferable for Ultrasound – Abdomen.
- Do not take alcohol, cigarettes and tobacco prior to health check.