Dr. Nilofar Yelurkar is an expert at managing complex gynaecological issues. She is known for her accurate diagnosis and empathetic counseling. Her philosophy is to prioritize the most patient-friendly and least invasive methods of treatment. She is so knowledgeable and so warm and as she listens to her patients fully and then gives the most appropriate medical treatment.
She has completed her (MBBS) from the renowned Government Medical College, Latur, Maharashtra in 2008 and did her DGO from prestigious Government Medical College, Miraj in 2013.and DNB in obstetrics and gynecology from Hyderabad 2017.
She has done Infertility, IVF training for 1 year from Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. She is trained in Gynec ultrasound from Shravya Scan center, Hyderabad. She has done her fellowship in minimal Access Surgery from Pandit Hospital, Ahmednagar.
During her training, she gained extensive experience in all aspects of obstetrics & gynecology including High-risk obstetrics, medical disorders in pregnancy, endocrinological disorders in gynecology, infertility & adolescent gynecology.
SCOPE OF PRACTICE:
• Antenatal management of Normal and High-Risk Pregnancies
• Antenatal classes
• Post Natal Complications
• Management of menstrual disorders, recurrent miscarriage & sexually transmitted disease
• Management of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome & ovarian cysts
• Menstrual Irregularities, bleeding problems & Endometriosis
• Management of Infertility, Induction Ovulation, follicular tracking.
• Management of symptoms of premenopausal and postmenopausal women.
• Family Planning
• Management of Teenager Gynae problems
• Well Woman Care