1800 108 8008
Antenatal classes, also called birth and parenting classes, prepares to-be-parents for labour, birth, breast-feeding and caring for a new-born baby.
Motherhood antenatal care includes
The trio that’s vital to every trimester:
Consultation | Lab investigations | Radiology
Motherhood attractive antenatal Care packages:
|Antenatal care- T1|
|Antenatal care- T2|
|Antenatal care- T3|
(28 Weeks until Birth)
|Early Pregnancy scan||Anamoly scan||Term scan|
|NT scan||Tetanus injection (2 nos)||NST|
|CBC, Blood group||75gm GTT/OGTT||Serum creatinine|
|HbA1c||Urine routine||Gynaec Consultation (3 nos—–one in each month)|
|Serum creatinine||Gynaec consultation (3 nos…one in each month)||Physiotherapist consultation|
|HIV||Physiotherapist consultation||Dietician consultation|
|HCV||Dietician consultation||Lactation Advice|
|HbsAG (Hepatitis B)||Counselling by paediatrician|
|Rubella IGG IGM|
|Gynaec consultation (3 nos….one in each month)|
Investigations which are not done in trimester 1 may be advised during trimester 2 or 3, which will be billed additionally on actuals.
All marker tests will be optional (as and when recommended by the doctor).
Request Call Back
At Motherhood Hospitals, we have a legacy of over a decade in delivering excellence in the women and children’s space. Not only are our infrastructure and facilities world-class, but our expert specialists also have over half a century of experience in treating mothers and their children. Whether it’s obstetrics, gynaecology, neonatology, or paediatrics, we have all your needs covered. Now spread over 5 states across the country, find the nearest centre to you now!
- Ask the experts unlimited parenting questions - about sleep, feeding, pregnancy, and more
- Get an expert answer you can trust within an hour
- Connect with vetted, certified hatch baby experts (think lactation specialists, sleep consultants, paediatric nurses)
- Read unlimited answers from certified experts
- Get personalized info about your baby's development
- See real questions from real parents
- Save your favorite articles and answers