1800 108 8008
Home / International Patients
At Motherhood hospitals, we facilitate International patients at each step of their medical trip to ensure a hassle-free visit. A dedicated team is available at our hospitals to guide patients for arranging vital documents and requisites through an all-inclusive check list to avoid anxiety at the last moment before they depart from their home country.
The International Patients Department at Motherhood Hospital is missioned to assist patients in planning and preparing their travel itinerary to the hospital. We make every effort to not only provide you with the world-class medical treatments and procedures but also ensure that you feel and homely with us throughout your care.
Procedures & Surgeries
- Hysteroscopic Adhesiolysis
- Hysteroscopic Myomectomy
- Hysteroscopic Resection of Septum
- Laparoscopic conservative surgery for Endometriosis
- Laparoscopic Abdominal Cerclage for failed vaginal cerclage procedure
- Conservative surgery for adenomyosis
- Sling surgery for prolapse of uterus
- Conservative management for torsion of ovarian cyst
- Laparoscopic Tuboplasty
- Surgeries for stress urinary incontinence (TVT, TOT, laparoscopic Burch colposuspension)
- Laparoscopic Sling surgeries for prolapse of uterus
- Sacrocolpopexy for vault prolapse
- Surgery for fistulas (vesico-vaginal fistula and recto-vaginal fistula)
- Vaginoplasty for agenesis of vagina
- Correction of transverse vaginal septum
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Correction of Oblique Vaginal Septum
- Laparoscopic staging for carcinoma of endometrium (TLH, pelvic and paraaortic lymphadenectomy)
- Laparoscopic staging for early stage ovarian malignancy
- Laparoscopic debulking after neoadjuvant chemotherapy in cases of advanced ovarian cancer
- Hair fall treatment and transplantation.
- Vaginoplasty/ rejuvenation
- Skin treatments
- Facial Aesthetics
- Pediatric plastic surgery
Assisting You Throughout Your Journey
End to End Processing
- Medical Visa
- Photographs (passport size)
- Investigation Reports
- Treatment Plan Provided By Local Hospital.
End to End Processing
Foreign patients can refer to India’s Bureau of Immigration website to learn more about India’s visa requirements and regulations here: http://boi.gov.in/content/registration-requirements-foreign-national. For additional details on your visa requirements, please download our form here.
Note: Patients from Pakistan and Bangladesh are required to complete their registration within the first 24 hours at the nearest Police Station/Commissioner’s Office. Visa, transit documents and instructions are further provided by a Motherhood Hospitals International Patients Care Representative. For specific questions and assistance on preparing your travel documents, simply fill in the form on the right side to talk with our International Representative.