1800 108 8008
The pandemic in the recent times have shaken up the world. While vaccinations for adults have been increasing at a steady rate, the same cannot be said for our children. As parents, we understand that all possible measures should be taken to protect them. Since the Covid vaccine has not yet been tested for kids, we believe a flu vaccine is the next best way to protect your child. The vaccine protects them from flu strains and its potentially serious complications, all while helping them in strengthening their immunity. The flu vaccine can be given to children from the age of 6 months to 18 years.
We, at Motherhood, recognise that the most vulnerable during the third wave of the pandemic may be children. The need of the hour is to protect them as much as we can and hence we are driven to implement the SafeKid Initiative – an endeavour to vaccinate kids with the flu shot.
- Flu vaccines keep your kids from falling sick with the flu.
- Flu vaccines reduce the risk of flu-associated hospitalisation for children
- Flu vaccines not only build a child’s immunity, but also reduces the chances of hospital visits.
- Flu vaccines minimise the risk of developing respiratory problems among children
- Flu vaccines help your children avoid sick days
- Flu vaccines save children’s lives
Request A Call Back
Please share your details below: