Personal Information Collection
Personal information that we collect, process and use in connection with the Properties include not only the information that we collect via various forms on the Properties, but also the information that you voluntarily provide us over the website in various contexts. Information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Login ID and password;
- Contact information (such as your email address, addresses, phone numbers);
- Demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code)
- IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of internet service provider, and other types of computer and connection related information relevant to identifying your type of device, connecting to the website, enabling data exchange with you and your device, and ensuring a convenient use of the website;
- Historic data regarding your usage of the Properties and history of the appointments made;
- Search terms entered;
- Information collected by cookies or similar technologies;
- Newsletter subscriptions, enrolment for promotions, use of special offers, etc.
- Survey answers, reviews, ratings and other types of feedback provided;
- Medical credentials, visiting hours of a healthcare provider, fees, locations (in relation to healthcare providers);
- Medical information;
- Geo-location information when permitted by you on your device;
- Any other information that you enter on, or upload is voluntarily.
Security of Personal Information
Motherhood Hospital respects your privacy and makes the best efforts, including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures, in securing your personal information. Your personal Information is maintained by Motherhood Hospital and its Properties in electronic form on its equipment. If required, any such information may be converted to physical form. Motherhood Hospital takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information.