1800 108 8008
Dr. Ankita Kaushal
DEPARTMENTPregnancy Care/ Obstetrics, Fertility/ IVF
Working TimeMon, Fri, Sat - 6pm to 8pm & Tue, Wed, Thu - 5pm to 6pm
Dr. Ankita Kaushal has completed MS Obstetrics & Gynecology (MUHS), following which she completed her fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Dr. D. Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai. She has been helping couples deal with fertility issues since 2014.
Dr. Ankita Kaushal is a registered, fertility specialist with 5+ years of expertise, supporting couples resolve fertility issues. Her aim is to provide every couple with the chance to achieve pregnancy with the highest level of care. Dr. Ankita is always available for her patients providing both medical expertise and emotional support throughout their journey.
● (2014 – 2015) Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, Dr. D. Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai
● (2011 – 2014) MS Obstetrics & Gynecology (MUHS), MVP’s Vasantrao Pawar Medical College and Hospital, Nasik
● (2004 – 2009) M.B.B.S., Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai
● 2018 to Present: Scientific Director at Dr. Ankita’s Fertility Centre, Navi Mumbai
● (Aug 2017- April 2018) Fertility Consultant, Care IVF, Kolkata
● (Jan 2016 – Aug 2017) Assistant Doctor, Mumbai Fertility Clinic, Mumbai.
● (July 2015 - Dec 2015) Senior Resident, OBGY Department, Fortis Hiranandani Group of Hospitals, Vashi
● (Feb 2011 – May 2011) Junior Resident in Department of OBGY at Navi Mumbai, Municipal Corporation Hospital (N.M.M.C.), Vashi
● (2016) - Hands-on training in Basic Ultrasonography, Chikitsa Center for Excellence in Ultrasound, FOGSI certified.
● (2015) - One month course in Basic and Advanced Embryology, Shivani Scientific Centre for Training in Embryology, Dahisar
● (2015) - Certification of Basic Life Support (BLS)