1800 108 8008
Dr. Quazi Sumaira
DEPARTMENTNeonatology & Paediatrics
Qualification Details1. MBBS (2006-2012) - From Pravara Institute Of Medical Sciences, Loni. Passed all the subjects in the first attempt and attended a rigorous internship program of 1 year 2. DCH (2012-2014) - From Sanjeevani Children Hospital, Aurangabad. Passed in the first attempt with first class. DCH-CPS, MCI recognized 3. Fellowship in pediatric intensive care and neonatology (2015 - 2017) from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune. Trained in PICU/NICU for 18 months to handle the sickest of patients.
Dedicated and hardworking professional, trained in pediatric intensive care and neonatology. But interested in pursuing pediatric intensive care in long term. Professionally able to handle sick patients in the age ranging from newborn to 18+. Believes in teamwork. Seeking for a job to upgrade professional and personal skills and for the welfare of sick children.
- MBBS (2006-2012) - From Pravara Institute Of Medical Sciences, Loni. Passed all the subjects in first attempt and attended a rigorous internship program of 1 year.
- DCH (2012-2014) - From Sanjeevani Children Hospital, Aurangabad. Passed in first attempt with first class. DCH-CPS, MCI recognized.
- Fellowship in pediatric intensive care and neonatology (2015 - 2017) from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune. Trained in PICU/NICU for 18 months to handle the sickest of patients.
- Independently handling a sick child CPR in Pediatrics and neonates (certified in PALS and NALS)
- Monitoring patients and early pickup of abnormalities in ICU
- Independent intubation (RSI)
- Independent handling of ventilated patients
- Applying and handling neonates and pediatric patients on non invasive ventilation
- Maintaining pediatric patients on dialysis
- Working and decision making in stressful conditions
- Counseling parents
- Training nursing staff in the intensive care unit
- Performing procedures confidentlyIntubation, central lines, ICD insertion, peritoneal dialysis catheter insertion, interosseous access, PICC lines, difficult intracaths, umbilical vein and arterial cannulations, surfactant administration, ventilation and weaning in pediatrics and neonates.
- Can perform bedside functional echocardiography and bedside lung ultrasound in pediatric patients.
- Can perform E FAST in cases of trauma.
- Handled severe ARDS patients on ventilators.
- Handled neonates in HFOV and iNO.
- USG guided central line insertion in pediatrics
- USG guided pleural tapping.
- Handled sick post-bone marrow transplant kids in PICU.
- Handled sick post-operative cases in PICU.
- 4 years of experience in pediatric intensive care and 6 years of experience in general pediatrics.
- Worked as senior registrar in PICU for 6 months at Bharati Vidyapeeth Hospital, Pune. Worked as a house officer in NICU for 6 months at Government medical college, Aurangabad.
- Worked as an associate in PICU/NICU at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Worked as a junior consultant for in PICU 3 years at PeopleTree Hospital, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore.
- Attended NRP and PALS:
- Attended peritoneal dialysis workshop
- Attended neonatal ventilation workshop
- Attended NRP - training of trainers workshop
- Attended Neonatal Hemodynamics annual conference
- Attended annual pediatric state conference (Mahapedicon)