Dr. Dhananjaya K V N is a visiting consultant – Paediatric Radiologist. He has experience of more than 8 years in the field of radiology. Worked in various medical college hospitals, multispeciality hospitals and diagnostic centers in south India. He is passionate about paediatric radiology and has gained enormous experience over 4 years. Apart from clinical practice he has few publication in journals. Presented scientific research papers in national and international conferences. Invited speaker in educational program and international conferences. Peer reviewer in many journals and also academic program coordinator. Awarded “Most promising Radiologist” at Healthcare Senate 2019 & Radiology and Imaging Conclave 2019, New Delhi, India.
- MBBS completed in 2006 from K S Hegde Medical Academy, RGUHS, Karnataka, India.
- FAGE (2006) Manipal, Karnataka, India.
- DNB Radiodiagnosis training (2009-2012) from Kasturba Medical college, Mangalore, Manipal University, Karnataka, India.
- MBA in Hospital management (2013 – 2015) from Vinayaka Missions university, Salem, Tamilnadu, India.
- CCT: Paediatric Radiology fellowship in 2015 from University hospital of Ioannina, Ioannina, Greece under European school of radiology fellowship programme.
- European Diploma in radiology in 2017 from European board of Radiology, Barcelona, Spain.
- MNAMS in 2018 from National Academic of Medical Sciences.
As a postraduate student won “ Dr Haldipur PG award” at RadioENT-2012, Bangalore. During the early phase of career won Dr. S. K Agarwal award at 5th SAARC congress of Radiology (SCR-2012), Dharan, Nepal. Young Investigator Scholarships at 14th Asian Oceania Congress of Radiology (AOCR) 2012, Sydney, Australia and 15th Asian Oceania Congress of Radiology (AOCR 2014) at Kobe, Japan. Also won Travel awards for scientific exhibition at The 69th Korean Congress of Radiology (2013) and 74th Korean Congress of Radiology (2018), Seoul, Korea. “Young innovators award” at InnoHEALTH 2018, New Delhi, India. Prestigious “Travel Grant Award” at the 19th annual scientific meeting of Asian and Oceanic Society of Paediatric Radiology (AOSPR 2019), Seoul, Korea.
Experience in the areas of: Paediatric Radiology