With distinguished expertise in comprehensive women’ s health care spanning over 18 years, Dr Mutya Latha Koppula ‘s major areas of interest include high risk obstetrics, laparoscopic surgeries and infertility management .
She gained vast experience and is an expertise in conducting normal vaginal deliveries, instrumental vaginal deliveries, caesarean sections, major and minor gynaecological surgeries like hysterectomy( uterus removal ), fibroid removal, ovarian cyst removal, surgery for ectopic pregnancies, family planning surgeries etc. by both open and laparoscopic methods .
- Graduated And Completed master’s In OBG From Andhra Medical College, Vishakapatnam, (NTRUHS)
- Fellowship In Minimally Invasive Surgery / Laparoscopic Surgery Rajiv Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences ( RGUHS )
- Course Completed In Basic Gynaec Ultrasound Frond From BILMED – Gurgaon
Academic Achievements :
- University topper In FMIS ( RGUHS )
- Paper Presentation In ” Incidence Of Septic Abortion ” in 8th APCOG 2006
- Winner Of PG Quest State Conference 9th APCOG 2007
- Presented Paper Titled ” Role Of Ultrasound In Evaluation Of Placenta ” In EOGS CME 2099
- Faculty Member In Conducting Workshop In 12th APCOG 2010
- Paper Presentation On ” Laparoscopy Entry Competitions” in IAGF Conference 2016, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa