Dr Anita Roy
Renowned anaesthetics expertise backed by international taraining!
An expert in the total perioperative care of patients before, during and after surgery, Dr. brings in rich experince of more than eighteen years in her field. Her areas of expertise and special interest include obstetric anaesthesia and emergency medicine, anesthesia, intensive care medicine, critical emergency medicine and pain medicine.
She is an Alumnus of Sion hospital Mumbai, LTM Medical College and Level 1 Trauma and Emergency Center of our country, from where she did her MD Anaesthesia. She had her specialist training in obstetric anesthesia and painless deliveries from UK, where she also did a Diploma in Anesthetics from Royal College of London.
She had the opportunity to be appointed as United Nations Anesthesiologist in Thimphu, Bhutan, with the UNDP, and until recently has been a consultant to The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation maternal mortality improvement project, Bihar. Currently, she is the Secretary of Indian Society of Anesthetists, Navi Mumbai branch.
If you are in need to consult an expert in matters related to anesthesia, intensive care medicine, critical emergency medicine and pain medicine, Dr. Anita should be your ideal choice. Book an appointment now!
- Under-graduation and post-graduation at LTM Medical college , Sion LTM Medical college, Sion , Mumbai
- Later worked at Pontefract General Infirmary, UK, and completed DA from Royal College, London
- Certified and Registered Medical Practitioner of Maharashtra Medical Council
- Current Secretary, and to be president of the Indian Society of Anaesthetists,(ISA) Navi Mumbai branch
- Founder Member of Association of Obstetric Anaesthetists (AOA), Mumbai branch
- Member of national ISA and AOA