Dr. Deepa Thiagarajamurthy
Dr. Deepa has 25 years’ experience in the field of obstetrics and gynaecology since graduation inclusive of 11 years’ full-time training in the UK. Her subspeciality of interest is Reproductive endocrinology and infertility. She completed two years’ fellowship in reproductive medicine at University of Birmingham, Birmingham UK.
She is also trained in ultrasound scanning including 3D, 4D scanning and endoscopic surgery.
She provides comprehensive care in obstetrics, especially in high risk obstetrics and gynaecology. Minimising caesarean section rates is her main aim and she has been ensuring close to 85% normal delivery rates for her patients.
She has been practicing in India since 2007. She has been a visiting consultant at St.Isabel’s Hospital, Cloudnine hospital and Kauvery Hospital.
She has been teaching postgraduate students doing their DipNB training at Vijaya Hospital and St.Isabel’s Hospital. She has been a guide for the thesis work of her postgraduate students. She has completed three audits in the UK and has been published a systematic review.
- ATNRCOG – The Association of Tamil Nadu Members of RCOG
- INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCOATION
- INDIAN SOCIETY OF ASSISTED REPRODUCTION
- OGSSI – THE OBSTETRIC AND GYNAECOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF SOUTHERN INDIA
- FOGSSI – THE FEDERATION OF OBSTETRIC AND GYNAECOLOGICAL SOCIETIES OF INDIA
- EUROPEAN SOCOETY OF HUMAN REPRODUCTION AND EMBRYOLOGY
- INDIAN FERTILITY SOCIETY
- TAMIL NADU MEDICAL COUNCIL, INDIA
- GENERAL MEDICAL COUNCIL , UK