1800 108 8008
Dr. Sharvari Mundhe
DEPARTMENTPregnancy Care/ Obstetrics, Gynaecology & Laparoscopic Gynaec Surgery, Fertility/ IVF
LANGUAGEEnglish, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati
Working TimeMonday to Saturday: 09:00 am to 01:00 pm and 4:30 pm to 07:00 pm
Dr. Sharvari Mundhe is one of the best gynaecologist and fertility specialist at Motherhood Hospital Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, and has an experience of over 10 years in the field of obstetrics and Gynaecology. She has completed her Masters in Obstetrics & Gynecology from the prestigious Grant Medical College and Sir JJ group of hospitals, Mumbai which is one of India’s largest and oldest medical institutes. She has completed her Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Craft Hospital and research center, in Kerala. She holds an advanced diploma in reproductive medicine from The University of Schleswig Holstein, Kiel, Germany.
Areas of interest:
- Poor Responds
- Unexplained infertility
- Recurrent implantation failure
- Recurrent pregnancy losses,
- Male factor infertility.
The most significant decision in a couple's life is to take the big step forward & embark upon the journey of parenthood. Not everyone has an easy journey to attain parenthood but with the advancement in technology and a crystal clear roadmap of treatment, every couple can now fulfill their dream of completing their family. It is a dream to see your heart strolling outside your body and we at Motherhood Hospital, Sarjapur Road pledge to walk you step by step through that journey to make your dream a reality.
- Fallacious case of Ovarian tumor turned into genital tuberculosis (IJCR, Feb 2019),
- Successful Outcome of Non-Cirrhotic Portal Hypertension in Pregnancy: A case report (GJRA, Sep 2018),
- Study of Intrauterine death in a tertiary care hospital (IJRCOG, Mar 2019),
- Successful Management of Sickle Cell Anemia with Recurrent Vaso-occlusive Crisis in Pregnancy: A case report (IJSR, Jul 2017),
- Successful Outcome in a High-Risk case of ACHD with several pulmonary stenosis with Neurocysticercosis(AICOG 2016, MOGS 2016),
- Successful Outcome in High-Risk case of Pulmonary AV Malformation & Severe PS in Pregnancy (AMOGS 2016),
- Sequential v/s mixed transfer in patients of RIF- Retrospective cohort study (BMJ, May 2022).
- KSOG – Karnataka State Obstetrics and Gynecology Association
- ISAR – Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction
- Karnataka Medical Association
Dr. Sharvari Mundhe is MBSS- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist in Sarjapur, Bangaluru . She practises at Motherhood Hospital - Sarjapur, Bangaluru, situated at 514/1-2-3, Kaikondara Village, opposite More Mega mall, Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru-560104
Dr. Sharvari Mundhe specialises in providing top-quality womancare services for women of all ages. Her focus encompasses endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Responds, Unexplained infertility, recurrent implantation failure etc. You can book your appointment with her or call on 1800 108 8008 for consultation.
Dr. Sharvari Mundhe, a Gynaecologist and fertility specialist at Motherhood Hospital Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, boasts a decade of expertise in obstetrics and Gynecology. Her focus encompasses endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Responds, Unexplained infertility, recurrent implantation failure, recurrent pregnancy losses, and Male factor infertility.
Dr. Sharvari Mundhe is a renowned MBBS, Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Motherhood- Sarjapur, Bangaluru and has an overall 10+ years of experience.