Dr Anupama Pujar K is a General and laparoscopic surgeon with15 years of experience She has been practicing Laparoscopic surgeries for 10 years. She is also specialised in breast Surgeries and Minimally invasive Proctology.
Dr Anupama Pujar K is an Alumnus of M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. She did her Postgraduation in General Surgery in J SS Medical College, Mysore in 2006. She did fer Fellowship in Minimal Access surgery(FMAS)in 2014 and Diploma in Minimal Access Surgery (Dip MAS)in 2019 from AMASI and Fellow of Indian association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons(FIAGES) in 2017. She has also completed ATLS provider course training in 2019 by ATLS India under the aegis of Indian Society for Trauma and Acute Care. She is also instructor of International Trauma Life support.
Achievements and professional membership
• Association of Surgeons of India
• Association of Minimal Access of Surgeons of India
• Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Surgeons
• Surgical Society Bangalore Association of Surgeons of India City Chapter [SSBASICC]
• AWR Surgeons of India
• Worked as Executive Member of SSBASICC for the year 2014 and 2016 was actively involved in activities of the organization
● Teaching anatomy with digital self-learning modules– Journal of Medical Education – IIIrd Author,2010, Vol-44, page 489 – 526.
● An interesting case of Hypertriglyceridemic pancreatitis” Ist Author – Journal of clinical and diagnostic research – June 2013.Vol-7(6): 1169-1171
● Mortality in Typhoid Intestinal Perforation–A Declining Trend – Ist Author – Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research 2013 Sept, Vol-7(9): 1946-1948 (original article)
● Phytobezoar – A Rare Cause of Small Bowel Obstruction – Ist Author Journal of clinical and diagnostic research – Oct-2013-Vol-7(9): 2298-2299
● Metastasis of diffuse hepatocellular carcinoma to an extremely unusual site- 3rd author BMJ 2013
● Our Experience with Lightweight Multifilament Mesh for Laparoscopic Paraumbilical Hernia Repair as 2nd author published in IJSS Journal of Surgery Vol 3 No 6 (2017): Volume: 3 | Issue: 6 (original article)
● Association of thyroid dysfunction in patients with biliary calculus: A study in tertiary care hospital International Journal of Surgery ScienceVol. 4, Issue 2, Part G (2020) as 2nd author (original article)
● Factors affecting hospital length of stay among surgical patients in a tertiary care institution Med Pulse International Journal of Surgery,: -, Volume 5, Issue 1, January 2018 pp 48-51 as second author (original article)
● Assessment of difficult Laparoscopic cholecystectomy based on clinical and radiological findings International Journal of Surgery Science Vol. 4, Issue 3, Part A (2020) as second author (original article)