Dr Prashanth Gowda
Dr. Prashanth completed his MBBS from KS Hegde Medical Academy Mangalore in the year 2005, DNB in Pediatrics St. Martha’s Hospital in 2012 & FIPM Fellowship in Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Prashant comes with an experience of over 8 years in the field of Neonatology & Pediatrics. His expertise lies in handling extreme preterm, sick babies & clinical management of Low Birth Weight/VLBW/ELBW. His special interest includes neonatal ventilation, chronic lung disease of pre-mature babies. His other areas of interest lie in training and handling emergency pediatrics, pediatrics growth and development.
- Diplomate in National Board & Clinical fellowship in Perinatal Medicine.
- IAP – Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- NNF – National Neonatal Forum
- PGPN – Post Graduate Prenatal Nutrition
- NNF Executive Board Member(2018-2020)
- National Accreditation committee member (2019-2021)
- National Instructor for NNF IAP NRP-FGM
- Tedx speaker
Dr Prashanth GowdaMBBS, DNB, DCH, FIPM, PGPN (Boston University),POCUS (johns Hopkins hospital,Baltimore,USA)
Dr. Prashanth has over 8 years of experience.