1800 108 8008
Highly qualified physiotherapists at Motherhood Hospitals have a specialized knowledge of the physio needs of women through all stages of life.
Our physiotherapists play a critical role in both antenatal and postnatal care, providing their expertise in helping women stay healthy and fit during the entire period of pregnancy and beyond. This ensures a healthy and pleasant delivery experience and recovery through specifically customized programs.
- Lamaze – A set of exercises that involves breathing and relaxation techniques to facilitate a comfortable labour experience, thereby promoting normal (physiological) birth.
- Postnatal classes – A set of exercise programs that help you get back to shape after delivery.
- Pelvic floor exercise class – Specifically aimed at promoting natural birth through strengthening of pelvic muscles.
- Pre and Post-Childbirth Education – Fitness related advice and exercises for different stages in your motherhood journey. Our physiotherapists will assess your individual health conditions and prescribe the most appropriate treatment for a speedy and effective recovery.
Some of our services include the treatment of:
- Pelvic floor disorders such as incontinence and prolapse
- Musculoskeletal conditions in pregnancy
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Newborn conditions
- Diabetes during pregnancy
- Women’s cancer including breast and gynaecological tumors
- Bowel disorders
Our Physiotherapists are also experts in managing various physiological conditions across the gamut of a woman’s life, including management of stress, healthy ageing and management of various gynecology related health issues such as muscle retraining, exercise therapy, and so on.