1800 108 8008
Daily Nutrition Requirements For A Woman.
When it comes to healthy eating, your diet should encompass all the important nutrients that are required by your body to function as a healthy and strong unit.
On average, an adult woman requires between 1600 to 2400 calories a day.
Daily nutrition requirement
A balanced diet comprises of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy products and lean protein. An adult woman should make a habit of consuming the following nutrients every day:
• Calcium: Bone health, along with the buildup of teeth and muscular function of the body corresponds to the requirement of calcium in the body. 1000 milligrams of calcium should be incorporated into the daily diet. Examples of calcium-rich foods: are milk, oranges, soybeans, okra etc.
• Iron: Iron is required for the transportation of oxygen to body tissues through the haemoglobin content in the blood along with rendering the role of balancing hormones. A woman should at least consume 18 milligrams of iron each day. Examples: cauliflower greens, turmeric powder, cowpea leaves etc.
• Vitamin D: Along with bone and muscular health, it is required for the proper functioning of the immune system and glucose metabolism. It should be taken at least 15 micrograms each day. Examples: Egg yolk, crimini mushroom, oranges etc.
• Vitamin E: It helps in boosting the immunity of the individual along with acting as an antioxidant and regulator of inflammation. With respect to its vivid role in the body, it should be consumed at least 15 milligrams each day. Examples: spinach, mustard greens, green leafy vegetables etc.
• Magnesium: Being involved in the regulation of blood pressure and protein synthesis, it is important in the working of enzymes for protein synthesis. 310-320 milligrams of magnesium are required every day. Example: avocado, tofu, legumes etc.
• Protein: They are important for growth and development, along with helping in the repairment of cells. On average, a woman should consume about 46 grams of protein. Examples: chickpeas, kidney peas, green peas etc.
The daily amount of nutrient intake can change at different stages of life, like during pregnancy where the intake of folic acid is supplemented for feeding an extra life in the body.
Leave a Comment:
Stay update don our latest packages, offer, news, new launches, and more. Enter your email to subscribe to our news letter
No comment yet, add your voice below!