Dr. Rajeshwari Pawar
Close to three decades of experience with training at some of the most reputed national and international institutes!
An accomplished clinician who does it all to make sure pregnancy and delivery a memorable experience for mom and the family, Dr Rajeshwari Pawar offers close to thirty years of experience as an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist. She earns the distinction of being the first Fetal Medicine Specialist in the city of Pune. She comes in with enormous experience in managing high-risk pregnancies and has worked in hospitals for many years where the delivery rates have been 20 deliveries per day.
Her areas of expertise includes pregnancy care, high-risk pregnancies, down’s syndrome screening, obstetrics (pregnancy) sonography (nuchal translucency (NT) scan, anomaly scan or targetted sonography, dopplers), sonography guided procedures (amniocentesis, cvs, cordocentesis, fetal transfusions etc), and prenatal diagnosis of genetic disorders (thalassemia, duchenne muscular dystrophy etc).
An MBBS who pursued her MD (OBG), Dr Rajeshwari hold Diploma in Fetal Medicine from the United Kingdom. Dr Rajeshwari is also qualified in prenatal genetics. She is accredited by the Fetal Medicine Foundation, UK. She has been trained from the best of hospitals in India (Breach Candy hospital and Bombay Hospital) and abroad (Khoula Hospital, Muscat & University College Hospital, London & Fujita University Hospital, Japan).
If you are looking to meet a highly experienced and accomplished clinician to discuss your issues, book an appointment with Dr Rajeshwari Pawar now!
- FMF Certification -FMF ID No.18083
- Maharashtra Medical Council – MMC NO. 60451
- FOGSI Life time Member
- ISUOG (International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- POGS (Pune Obstetric & Gynaecological Society) life time member
Dr. Rajeshwari PawarMBBS, MD, Dip. Fetal Medicine
- Distinction in Fetal Medicine & Prenatal Genetics from University College, London.Presented paper/ posters in international conference (ISPD – International Society for Prenatal Diagnostic).Conducted workshop on “Let Us Prevent Birth Defects,” at AIIMS, New Delhi.
She has given several talks & presented papers/ posters in national and international conferences.
Delivers health talks to the IT employees.