Dr. Santosh H S
Dr. Santosh HS is a consultant endocrinologist with substantive training and more than a decade of experience in diabetes and endocrinology.
• He completed MBBS from Bangalore University in 1999 and obtained his Membership with the Royal College of Physicians MRCP (UK) in 2006.
• He went on to acquire extensive experience and further qualifications in United Kingdom and obtained a Certificate of Specialist Training from United Kingdom and is placed on the Specialist’s Register UK.
• He has obtained specialty training with certificates of in the following specialties
o General Internal Medicine
• In 2011 he completed his research experience in adult growth hormone deficiency and osteoporosis from University of Liverpool (UK).
• He has also gained professional experience in Islet Transplantation from Edmonton, Canada. In 2016, he was nominated as a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians UK.
In addition to management of diabetes mellitus, thyroid disorders and Osteoporosis, he has extensive experience in managing Pituitary diseases, Adrenal, Parathyroid and Reproductive Endocrinology, Lipid & Metabolic Disorders (Cholesterol), Obesity and care of patients post bariatric surgery. His interests include Complex Adult & Adolescent Diabetes Management including diabetic emergencies, Insulin Pump Therapy, Antenatal and Gestational diabetes.