Dr. Santosh HS is a consultant endocrinologist with substantive training and more than a decade of experience in diabetes and endocrinology.
• He completed MBBS from Bangalore University in 1999 and obtained his Membership with the Royal College of Physicians MRCP (UK) in 2006.
• He went on to acquire extensive experience and further qualifications in United Kingdom and obtained a Certificate of Specialist Training from United Kingdom and is placed on the Specialist’s Register UK.
• He has obtained specialty training with certificates of in the following specialties
o General Internal Medicine
• In 2011 he completed his research experience in adult growth hormone deficiency and osteoporosis from University of Liverpool (UK).
• He has also gained professional experience in Islet Transplantation from Edmonton, Canada. In 2016, he was nominated as a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians UK.
In addition to management of diabetes mellitus, thyroid disorders and Osteoporosis, he has extensive experience in managing Pituitary diseases, Adrenal, Parathyroid and Reproductive Endocrinology, Lipid & Metabolic Disorders (Cholesterol), Obesity and care of patients post bariatric surgery. His interests include Complex Adult & Adolescent Diabetes Management including diabetic emergencies, Insulin Pump Therapy, Antenatal and Gestational diabetes.
In the hospital everyone is very nice and caring. They maintain a good atmosphere for the patients . I am very thankful to all the staff for making the environment so friendly. Especially I wouldRead more
After coming to this hospital I have found my happiness. I consulted many hospitals and I have not conceived in any of the hospitals, but now I am 3 months pregnant from IUI being doneRead more
Visiting Motherhood was a best experience, it has the good environment. The doctor in this hospital is very good and staffs are also good. Dr. Sunil Eshwar is one of the expertized doctor and hisRead more
I am Dr. Swapna and my husband name is Venkat its been 10years of married life we have no kids and we visited Dr. sunil sir for IVF Treatment and sir explained us treatment proceduresRead more
Hi, I am Sowmya, I am feeling very happy after consulting Dr. Smrithi. I have conceived. I had lost all the hope of conceiving as I am a Thyroid patient. Dr. Smrithi’s advises made meRead more
Its been a long journey since we get to know we are going to be parents and at the same time we had a sense of concern about choosing a Gynaec & a good Hospital.Read more
The ANC classes provided by Dr. Kritika (Physiotherapist) in Motherhood Hospital are really good.The classes helps you in staying active, fit & soothes the pregnancy related pains. The doctor is also very nice and interactive,Read more
I was both happy and worried when I got pregnant. The test came positive and added a hundred doubts. One thing I decided was to find a good hospital and stick to it throughout the pregnancy.Read more
Words won’t be enough to thank Dr. sunil & Motherhood, we approached Dr. sunil after losing all the hopes from other hospitals. People used to say miracle happens, and now I believe in it, atRead more
I was under treatment by Dr. Sunil for my Pregnancy and we came to motherhood because of him only as I wanted my delivery to be with him and I am very happy thanks toRead more
Stay updated on our latest packages, offer, news, new launch, and more. Enter your email id to subscribe to our newsletter.