1800 108 8008
Dr. Suchithra Reddy is an Infertility specialist, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with 12 years of experience in her field. She graduated from KVG Medical College, Sulliya and completed her MS from Vydehi institute of medical sciences Bangalore. She has done her Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Craft Institute Kodungallur Kerala. She is proficient in Assisted Reproductive techniques like IUI, Oocyte retrieval, TESA, PESA, Embryo transfers, cyst aspirations, Egg donor, IVF and management of complex medical problems like PCOS, Endometriosis, Recurrent pregnancy loss, thin endometrium and Male infertility.
She aims to provide best treatment and care to her patients and has helped them conceive and resolve their reproductive issues.
- Workshop on Research methodology at Vydehi Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore.
- Basic Life support and advanced life support workshop at at Vydehi Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore
- Workshop on Hysteroscopy, USG by Bangalore Society of OBG(BSOG)
- Dissertation on Comparative study between TVS and Hysteroscopy in AUB.
- Original article: COMPARITIVE STUDY OF DIAGNOSTIC ACCURACY OF TRANSVAGINAL SONOGRAPHY VS HYSTEROSCOPY IN ABNORMAL UTERINE BLEEDING- Journal of south Asian federation of menopause societies, volume 8 issue 1(January -June 2020)
- EFFECT OF FOLLICULAR SIZE ON THE DAY OF TRIGGER ON OOCYTE AND EMBRYO QUALITY IN CLOMIPHENE CITRATE PROTOCOL-A COMPARITIVE RETROSPECTIVE STUDY- article in international journal of health and clinical research, 2022 ;5(3):413-416
- Co Author of a book CLINICAL CASES IN OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY