1800 108 8008
Dr. Mallikarjun Patil
MBBS, MD (pediatrics), DCh,DrNB in Medical Genetics, Fellowship in pediatric intensive care (RGHUS)
Consultant - Paediatric Medical Genetics
LANGUAGEEnglish, Kannada, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam, Marathi
Dr.Mallikarjun Patil is a senior Consultant in Medical Genetics and Personalized medicine associated with Motherhood Hospitals, Banashankari, Bangalore with the goal to provide highest quality care with great precision to all the patients having genetic disorders. He has rich experience of more than 18 years in the field of Pediatrics and more than 5 years in the field of Human Genomics and Personalized Medicine.
He completed his Diploma in Child Health (DCH), and MD (Pediatrics) under RGUHS, Karnataka. He completed his super specialty degree in Medical Genetics [Doctorate of National Board (DrNB)] from National Board of Examinations (NBE-Delhi). He worked and accumulated rich experience from various institutions from India like Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences and Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), Hyderabad. He also did Fellowship in Pediatric Critical care from AJIMS, Mangalore. He worked as Associate professor in the department of Pediatrics at BGS-Global Institute of Medical sciences and as a consultant Medical Geneticist at various Hospitals in Bangalore.
- Presented a case report Titled “Recessive phenotypes of dominant diseases- insights from a fetal cohort” in IAMG Telemeeting-June-2020.
- Presented a paper titled “Deceptive Facies of common autosomal aneuploidies in Fetal life ” in 4 th International Conference of Birth Defects and 5th National Conference of IAMG, Vellore (2018)
- Conducted Pediatric critical care workshop for nurses in state Pediatric critical care Conference held in Bagalkot June 2017.
- Organized CME on “Neonatal Emergencies” in BGS-Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore in 2015
- Attended a Workshop on Mechanical Ventilation as a Faculty, held in AJIMS Mangalore-2014
- Presented a paper titled “Dual Foreign bodiesin Young Infant” in National Respiratory conference in Davangere-2008.
- Presented a scientific paper titled “Clinical Profile of Wilson Disease” in state pediatric conference held at Raichur-2003
- Got “ANKEGOUDA AWARD” for best scientific paper presentation in State pediatric conference in 2003 at Raichur
Experience in the areas of:
- Designation Institute Period 1 Senior Resident in Medical Genetics Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad May-2018 To August-2021
- Associate Professor In Pediatrics & Pediatric Intensivist BGS-Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore August-2017 To May-2018
- Assistant Professor In Pediatrics & Pediatric Intensivist BGS-Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore July-2013 To August-2017
- Visiting consultant pediatrician & Intensivist People Tree Hospital, BGSGlobal Hospital, Narayana Hrudalaya (HSR Layout), Rainbow Hospital 2013 to 2018
- Fellowship in Pediatric Intensive care Cum Senior Resident AJ Shetty Institute of Medical Science, Mangalore June-2012 To June 2013
- Senior Resident in Pediatrics Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences, Calicut Nov-2011 To June-2012
- Consultant Pediatrician & Neonatologist National Hospital, Calicut, Kerala July-2010 To Nov-2011
- Consultant Pediatrician & Neonatologist Alphonsa Hospital, Pullurampara, Kerala 2005 To 2008
- Junior Resident KLE Hospital, Belgaum 2004 To 2005 10 Tutor in Physiology J N Medical College, Belgaum. 2001 To 200