1800 108 8008
Dr. Preethika Shetty
DEPARTMENTPregnancy Care/ Obstetrics, Gynaecology & Laparoscopic Gynaec Surgery
LANGUAGEEnglish, Marathi, Hindi
Working TimeMon to Sat : 4 PM - 8 PM
Qualification DetailsMBBS, DNB, M.S(OBGY), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (ICOG)
Has overall 10 + years of experience in infertility evaluation and treatment, follicular monitoring study, gynaec sonography, management of recurrent miscarriage, patient friendly pregnancy care, high risk pregnancy treatment, lactational counselling, normal and painless delivery, treatment of menstrual disorders, contraception and family planning, menopause related issues, gynaec surgeries, gynaecological cancer, laparoscopic surgeries.
- Best Outgoing student of the year 2003 from NSAM PU College, Nitte
- Best Outgoing student of the year 2009 from A J Shetty Medical College and Research Centre, Mangalore.
- Gold medal in Physiology, ENT
- First rank in MBBS First year in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences , Bangalore.
- Second rank in MS(OBGY) in Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Has won many awards in scientific paper presentations in National Medical Conferences.
- Has won National level quiz competitions
- During post graduation from renowned AFMC, Pune, she has managed variety of high risk case in large numbers.
- Has worked as a lecturer at reputed K. E. M Hospital, Pune
- Practiced as Consultant at Patankar Nursing Home, Sahyadri Hospital Nagar Road, Pune
- Certified Trainer in PPIUCD programme
Dr. Preethika Shetty believes in patient friendly, ethical practice. She encourages positive approach during infertility treatment, painless vaginal deliveries and enforces on pain free post operative recovery.