1800 108 8008
Parul Mudit Mishra
Working TimeMonday to Saturday: 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
She is a Travel Industry Corporate Employee turned into a Maternal Support Practitioner. After personally struggling with infertility for 5 years and becoming a mom of IRISH Twins, (born within a year) She joined Mommy Squad head for Nutrizoe, a leading company in women’s wellness to support new moms supporting Moms as a peer counselor while she trained for her Lactation Counselor certification. The Journey and also encouragement from the fellow MOMs she helped during the Pandemic gave Birth to her Third Child -Shaping motherhood, under which she is practicing as a LACTATION COUNSELOR since 2021. She has successfully created a holistic Pregnancy Wellness and Nutrition program for Moms to be
- Advanced Certified Lactation Professional(ACLP) from Begin Ed India.
- Weaning Expert- London School of Childcare Studies
- Picky Eating Reversal Expert - London School of Childcare Studies.
- Member of BPNI (Breastfeeding promotion network of India)
- Member of ALPI (Association of Lactation Professionals India)
- Member of BSIM (Breastfeeding support for Indian Mothers)
- Birth Doula Program by Birth from Within. The U.S.A.(Pursuing)
- Certified Pregnancy Wellness Coach from Dr. Sears Wellness Institute. (the U.S.A.)
- Gold International Conference 2022
- PIOMI Certified - Premature infant oral motor stimulation.
- Scholarship from BeboMia - Maternal Support Practitioner.
Other Achievements -
- Conducts Birth Art Workshops to improve birth outcomes and process past-life Traumas
- Special Breastfeeding Classes and Consultations.
- Infant weaning workshops to start solids at 6 months, Infant Care, Milestones, and Sleep Workshops.
- Whatsapp Community Support group for New moms and moms-to-be.
- Coordinates and communicates with other health care providers (Pediatricians and gynecologists)to support patient care.
- Provide Individual and Group Childbirth, Breastfeeding, and CPR education to parents-to-be.
- Participated in a lactation support line with various organizations and NGOs to answer breastfeeding questions and manage breastfeeding difficulties.
- Specializes in managing Tongue-tie and Lip-Tie babies with oral motor intervention and post-correction rehabilitation.
- Works closely with premature babies to get them back to their mother’s breasts after a long NICU Stay and has developed protocols for the same.