1800 108 8008
Skin and hair care in monsoon by Dr Arun Kumar
- Drink lots of water, 2-3 liters per day, water consumption hydrates your body and flushes out all the unwanted toxins.
- Use a soap free cleanser for washing your face, wash gently 2-3 times a day.
- Mild organic face scrubs twice a week.
- Dap dry the face, body, towel usage roughens the skin.
- Alcohol-free toner to maintain PH balance.
- The humidity leads to dry skin, use a nourishing moisturizer to keep your skin soft supple and healthy.
- Use a water based moisturizer for oily skin.
- Use a reliable sunscreen with a good SPF, it may be cloudy but that doesn't stop sun's UV rays causing skin damage.
- The homemade facial pack is preferred.
- Waterproof light makeups are the better choice.
- Prevent the lip cracking moisturizing lip balm with SPF.
- Apply moisturizer twice a day for the entire body.
- Facial and bleaching should be avoided or at least limited as it makes the skin rough.
- Monsoon is the time of humidity which creates itchiness on the scalp. It is recommended to have a warm coconut oil massage which will help to get rid of itchiness. If there is dandruff in the scalp, massage with neem oil.
- Mild anti dandruff shampoo diluted 1:1 ratio in water weekly once or twice to clean the scalp.
- Prevent the hair from getting drenched in rain, but if does happen it is best to shampoo the hair as soon as possible and then dry them.
- Monsoon season demands a conditioner after a mild gentle shampoo.
- Hair coloring must be avoided during the rainy season.
- Natural herbal products are better than heavy chemical shampoos in rains as they help to maintain the shine and natural look of the hair.
- Try the hairstyles that are more natural in look than elaborate ones.
- Avoid blow dryers and try to dry hair with a towel to retain the moisture.
- Regular bathing, body cleaning is the must..
- Before wearing clothes, drying out the folds area to prevent excess moisture wearing loose fitting clothes.
- Laundering clothes of an infected person in hot water and washing with the antiseptic agent.
- Drying clothes in sunlight for at least 2 hours wearing clothes after ironing them and placing them separately.
- Washing your hands with anti-septic and water frequently. Keeping hair, nails and scalp clean.
- Wearing well ventilated shoes with cotton socks not sharing comb and other utilities with other family members.
- Occasional bathing using towel used by other members of the family wearing clothes immediately after bath washing personal clothes with family members clothes.
- Wearing clothes dried under the fan and without ironing them, wearing tight jeans, leggings, sharing comb and other utilities with family members.
- Scratching on lesions and not washing hands, keeping hair, nails, and scalp filthy walking barefoot in public places.
Leave a Comment:
Stay update don our latest packages, offer, news, new launches, and more. Enter your email to subscribe to our news letter