Uterine Fibroid Treatment Types & Symptoms
Uterine Fibroid Treatment in Bangalore & Chennai
Uterine fibroids are a type of tumor. However, they are composed of smooth muscle fiber like the uterine wall. They are much denser than the normal uterine wall muscle fiber. In a normal situation, these fibroids do not cause any pain unless they are exceptionally large to create pressure in the bladder or any other organs.
Types of uterine fibroids:
- Subserosal Fibroid
- Submucosal Fibroid
- Intramural Fibroid
- Pedunculated Fibroid
- Heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Menstrual periods lasting more than a week.
- Pelvic pressure or pain.
- Frequent urination.
- Difficulty emptying the bladder.
- A backache or a leg pain.
Surgical Options :
- Myomectomy (Removal of fibroid)
- Hysterectomy (Removal of Uterus and fibroid)
- Salpingo-oophorectomy (Hysterectomy with removal of Fallopian tubes and ovaries)
Motherhood Hospital is a designated Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecological surgery. We’re led by the highly accomplished clinicians, supportive nursing care ably supported by the latest technologies and treatment protocols.With state-of-the-art NICU’s, Labor Suites, Adult ICU’s, Operative Rooms, Laboratory Services and 24/7 pharmacy, Motherhood delivers the best in women, new born and children’s healthcare.
Book your appointment today with our experts or send us an enquiry.