Dr Peeyoosh Rankhamb
Expertise spanning beyond a decade in the care of newborn infants, children, and adolescents!
For more than a decade Dr. Peeyoosh Rankhamb has been serving specialized needs of newborns including premature newborns, and children from infancy to young adulthood. He is renowned for his careful approach which often results in effective care and treatment for his young patients.
He has expertise in all dimensions of neonatal care including neonatal ventilator support, surfactant administration, intubation, umbilical line catheterization and management of extreme premature neonates. He completed his MBBS from MGM Medical College, Aurangabad and went on to pursue Diploma in Child Health (DCH) from Shankar Institute , Bhide Hospital, Pune.
Dr. Peeyoosh has numerous certifications to his credit. Some of these include: Paediatric Advance Life Support (PALS); Neonatal Advance Life Support (NALS); Neonatology Updates Conference; Neonatal Advanced Life Support Workshop at Terna Speciality Hospital; Neonatal Ventilator Workshop, KEM Hospital, Mumbai; Mother Care Workshop at Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Hospital & Research Centre; Basic and Advanced Neonatal Care Workshop at Terna Speciality Hospital; Scientific Paper Writing Workshop; and Facility Based New Born Care, MGM NEOPAICON.
His prior associations include General Muncipal Hospital, and Civil Hospital in Mumbai; NICU Incharge in Ternasayadri Hospital, Nerul; and in Suyash Hospital, Seawoods.
If you are looking forward to consult an expert for issues related newborn, infant or someone in young adulthood, book an appointment with Dr. Peeyoosh now!
- PALS – Paediatric Advance Life Support – 2006
- NALS – Neonatal Advance Life Support – 2007
- Neonatology Updates Conference – 2007
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support Workshop at Terna Speciality Hospital – 2010
- Neonatal Ventilator Workshop, KEM Hospital, Mumbai – 2010
- Kangaroo Mother Care Workshop at Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Hospital & Research Centre – 2010
- Basic and Advanced Neonatal Care Workshop at Terna Speciality Hospital – 2013
- Scientific Paper Writing Workshop – 2016
- Facility Based New Born Care, MGM NEOPAICON – 2017
- IAP – Indian Academy of Paediatrics