1800 108 8008
Dr. Shruti Mane
LANGUAGEEnglish, Hindi, Marathi
Working TimeMon to Sat: 1pm - 6pm
Qualification DetailsMBBS – Dr. D.Y. PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY, NAVI MUMBAI M.S. Obstetrics and Gynecology – MGM MEDICAL COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY ,NAVI MUMBAI. PG Diploma in ART AND Reproductive Medicine- UNIVERSITY OF SCHLESWIG AND HOLSTEIN-KIEL, GERMANY FELLOWSHIP IN REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE (MUHS)- MAHARASHTRA UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES.
Dr. Shruti Mane is an Obstetrician and gynecologist with an extensive experience in the field of Infertility. She has acquired her skills in the field of Reproductive Medicine (IVF) with collaborative associations with the leading clinicians in the field of infertility across Mumbai and Pune. She is proficient in techniques like PCOS, Endometriosis, Ovulation Induction, IUI, IVF, ICSI, IMSI, TESA, PESA, Oocyte retrieval, Embryo Transfers, Cyst aspirations, Male infertility . She in her career has also managed complex cases like tuberculosis and infertility, Cases with Genetic disorders, Recurrent pregnancy losses, Repeated IVF failures, thin endometrium, and cases in need for Ovarian rejuvenation. She has a wide experience in the field of Onco-fertility (cancer cases for fertility preservation). She has worked in establishments like RUBY HALL with one of the pioneers in IVF like Dr. Sunita Tandulwadka, PATANKAR HOSPITAL AND FERTILITY CENTRE with leading clinicians like Dr. Amit Patankar and Dr. Leena Patankar, COCOON FERTILITY, NOWRSOJEE WADIA MATERNITY HOSPITAL (Reproductive Medicine Department).
- PRECEPTORSHIP IN COSMETIC (AESTHETIC) and FUNCTIONAL GYNAECOLOGY
- Trained in Basic Life Support and Advanced Life Support (AHA Approved) .
- Won prize for paper presentation in a State Conference
- Won prize for poster presentation in a regional conference
- Presented various papers in National conferences on ART and Infertility
- Has been actively involved in research work in the field on Reproductive Medicine
- Has co-authored a chapter on ATOSIBAN in an elite book (under process)